Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Triumph of Truth and Reason

The task seems daunting, recognizing the sway that naturalism and Darwinian evolution have over the thought leaders of biology and considering the influence scientists as a whole hold in this culture. Journalism largely is in thrall to scientism. Yet there is power in ideas, and great power in ideas that are true. Truth has been ground down before but always rises again. Many may pay a great price for confronting the spirit of the age but we are assured that truth will prevail.

This concludes my series on Darwinism and entrenched materialistic naturalism. I will take a short break from blogging to attend this year's national Ligonier conference; upon my return perhaps I'll share some impressions before moving on to my next non-controversial topic, "Jesus and Politics."

No comments: